NEPTUNE, NJ—GMC Hoops has obtained the latest scheduling information from the Hoop Group Headquarters Summer Boys High School Players League at the former Rebounds facility, and here is the breakdown of Spotswood’s ledger for this Summer.
Updated 2010 Spotswood Chargers Hoop Group Headquarters Summer League Schedule
- Day #1–June 14, 2010–Spotswood vs. Marlboro, 5:30 PM, Nets Court
- Day #2–June 16, 2010–Spotswood vs. Rumson Fair-Haven, 7:30 PM, Nets Court
- Day #3–June 21, 2010–Spotswood vs. Toms River East, 7:30 PM, Sixers Court
- Day #4–June 23, 2010–Spotswood vs. Monmouth Regional, 8:30 PM, Knicks Court
- Day #5–June 28, 2010–Spotswood vs. Freehold Township, 7:30 PM, Celtics Court
- Day #6–June 30, 2010–Spotswood vs. Holmdel, 6:30 PM, Knicks Court
- Day #7–July 7, 2010–Spotswood vs. St. Rose, 6:30 PM, Celtics Court
- Day #8–July 12, 2010–Spotswood vs. Lacey, 6:30 PM, Sixers Court
- Day #9–July 14, 2010–Spotswood vs. St. John Vianney, 8:30 PM, Celtics Court
- Day #10–July 19, 2010–Spotswood vs. Brick Township, 6:30 PM, Celtics Court
Note: This schedule is subject to change. GMC Hoops plans to make every effort to get out to the Hoop Group Headquarters, and catch as much action as possible.