NEPTUNE, NJ–On Thursday afternoon, GMC Hoops obtained information on the 2010 Hoop Group Headquarters JV Summer League including the teams and schedule. Below is the list of all 14 teams competing in the league. There are no teams from the GMC in this year’s league.
- St. Rose
- Middletown North
- Wall Township
- Ocean Township
- Rumson Fair-Haven
- Middletown South
- Point Pleasant Boro
- Brick Memorial
- Freehold Township
- Asbury Park
- Point Pleasant Beach
GMC Hoops doesn’t plan to take in any games from this league.
NEPTUNE, NJ–On Monday, GMC Hoops received info on the upcoming Hoop Group Headquarters Summer League. The league will be limited to 32 teams, and spots will be reserved on a first come, first serve basis. GMC Teams have competed in this league in the past. Here are the particulars for the league:
Hoop Group Headquarters Summer League–The Particulars
- Limited to 32 Teams.
- Ten game schedule.
- League begins on Tuesday, June 15.
- Games will be played on Tuesday and Thursday nights at 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM, 8:00 PM, and 9:00 PM.
- 15 Shirts will be provided for each team. All players must wear league shirts.
- Please download the form, fill it out, and send it along with $650.00 payable to Hoop Group by Saturday, May 15th to: Ken O’Donnell, 610 Locust Road, Brielle, NJ 08730.
- Teams will be called or e-mailed with the time of their first game.
- Complete schedules will be distributed on opening night along with t-shirts.
GMC Hoops plans to be out at this league to cover some of the games there as long as there are teams from the GMC competing.
NEPTUNE, NJ–On Monday night, GMC Hoops had a chance to sit down with Hoop GroupHeadquarters Spring High School Boys League Director, Joe Stein, and got information on a JV League that is going on there. It has been taking place for the past couple years or so, and our site decided to give Stein an opportunity to provide some info on this league on the blog. The league will take place every Tuesday night during the summer with eight games guaranteed for the teams that participate. Game times will be at 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM, 8:00 PM, and 9:00 PM. The cost for joining the league is $600.00 per team. For further information, please contact Joe Stein at either firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at 732-897-3196.